Monday, January 17, 2011

3 day fast.

How am I supposed to lose weight *quickly* if I can't even stick to a "healthy" plan.
Forget about severe restricting and exercising for hours.. I can't even eat 1200 calories a day and exercise for an hour daily. Since I previously decided not to purge *ever* again, (and I've been strictly sticking to that) I can't even get rid of the guilt from the binge I just had. I don't understand why it became a binge.

There has to be some sort of psychological warfare that I am not dealing with. Normal people can stop eating after they are full.. but it seems that my stomach is so stretched out from binging and purging that I can't even feel full normally. I either don't eat at all, or I eat EVERYTHING.
I think I binge when I already feel out of control.. not during but right before a binge.. I feel that ringing in my ears. That "eat everything in sight or it might not exist later" feeling.

It's so pathetic.

Does my body think there is a famine happening? Note to body: I live in America, the land of excess, and there is plenty of food available so stop stocking up. kthx.

My current weight is 124 lbs. My body has worked damn hard to maintain my weight, and no matter what I do.. It loves being at 124-125 lbs.

It won't even let me lose "a pound a week" like a normal diet should let me lose. I don't understand. What usually triggers a binge, is working hard all week, and standing on a scale that is vehemently stuck on the same damn number.

Now my stomach is uncomfortably full because I just ate enough food to feed a small country.

I'm going to stop complaining now.

I'm doing a 3 day fast. No excuses.

I'll post my weight Friday morning.

peace.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, hun! And let's please start an anti-fan club against stubborn numbers...

    ReplyDelete