Wednesday, January 26, 2011

neurosis

Wow I've been going all out with the posting lately.

Anyway I need to do another post to document the utter crazy antics that I put myself through today.

So I'm cutting calories, meaning that I'm perpetually hungry. fine. Today though, I thought: "Its cool you are going to a dinner you can relax and enjoy some good food, just don't eat anything after that ONE meal".....then..as soon as I was done with that meal..I feel this urgent need to get some sort of "snack" ...a kit kat bar or a bag of chips or something equally unhealthy and delicious. I go to the vending machine to find that it only takes cash or a school card.. ok fine. Dig through my purse. Find 50 cents. Not enough.

I then go back to my dorm and proceed to figure out a way to put money on my school card online. I forget my account number. I call my sister who lives an hour away to find all the needed information. I put some money on the card. I head back down to the vending machine.
Lo and behold...the machine doesn't FUCKING read the card. I stand there staring at the stupid vending machine and wonder why this is happening. I go ask some girl sitting in the lobby if I'm using the card wrong. She says "Oh, that machine might be broken." -__-

I go back to my dorm, and proceed to make some soup. The Boiling water somehow burns my hand.
By this point, I feel like I should be in the Scarlett Letter but instead of an "A" embroidered on me I should get an "F" for really fat and ridiculous.
I'm angry. I angrily decide to eat some crackers. I'm way over my calorie limit for the day and sink into thinking I'm going to turn into a 50,000 pound gorilla.

Please come visit me when I'm a gorilla.
I'll need company I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, that sounds frustrating. Isn't it weird that these little malfunctions should be a sign to avoid the extra calories, but usually we feel more determined to consume?

    ReplyDelete