Monday, November 15, 2010

conflicting. information.

its like the world is conspiring to keep me fucking huge. and unless your reading research papers on google scholar...no one fucking really knows how to lose weight and keep it off.
exercise, don't excercise, take fish oil supplements, stand on your head and sing "mary had a little lamb", eat low carb, eat 500 calories, eat more to lose more, eat fat, don't eat fat, eat nothing, no eating nothing makes you lose muscle which make you fatter, don't diet anymore, diet more, do cardio, do weight training, don't do cardio it doesn't help, run 10 miles, don't run it makes your leg muscles look bigger, eat tuna, don't eat tuna, don't eat animal products, eat eggs, don't eat eggs, eat every 3 hours, fast for 19 hours a day, drink cabbage soup, don't follow fad diets, here's a new fad diet....AHHHHHHHH!

I think I may need a 72 hour lockdown in a psych ward with some heavy sedation after the year I've had.

I MISS ME BEFORE I BECAME OBSESSED WITH WEIGHT. I miss being able to eat and then forget about food until the next meal. Now my brain is all twisted and confused and so is my body.
It's funny how I've been trying to lose weight for a year, and I gained 7 pounds this year. Dieting totally makes you fat.
Some of you may be confused as to why I have up to 1200 calories a day in my plan. That is because I've read about 10 blogs where the the poor person starves and starves..and ends up the same 6 months later.
Its heartbreaking, and I can't go through that.

Also, starving all summer has made me fatter... I miss that empty feeling though. I just feel so....clean..when i'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment