Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

What is it that makes me feel so different sometimes when I'm with a group of people. Like I'm running on a different wavelength.
Maybe that was just today..(and I may know why) but still...

and I fell for him...... how strange. I'm trying to fall out, because of many reasons that I don't feel like articulating right now. I think I wear my emotions on my sleeve...especially when I really like a boy. (This is a massive inconvenience.)

I NEVER get "crushes" and I haven't really liked anyone in a long time...

Anyway on top of the strange day, I feel huge..despite seeing the lowest number on the scale that I've seen in a very long time........121.4.

Ofcourse me and my knack for sabotoging any strides in weight loss, I binged on cookies and pistachio ice cream because apparantly I like being obese.

So tomorrow I fast... hungry empty feeling here I come.

I AM STILLNOT UNDER 120 YET...UGH
So the goal for this thanksgiving break is to get to 118 lbs.
This won't be hard because I don't really like Thanksgiving food that much... and also because at right this moment I just got punched in the face with a gust of willpower. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate seeing anything above 120 on the scale.. and since I've been looking at that stupid fucking number for so long, I think my brain has decided to not eat sugary carbs anymore. Heres hoping that lasts for a while.

Plan: (since apparantly the last plan was actually saying "ignore me and eat crap for 3 days")
Tuesday: Fast (have an apple or a cucumber for dinner possibly) DRINK WATER!!!
Wed/thurs: eat a small portion of a fruit/veg every 3 hours
Friday: Fast (p.shake)
Sat/sun: 1200 calories

Basically: EAT LESS FOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment