Monday, November 15, 2010

procrastination has led me here.

I've been dabbling with the idea of starting a blog for quite some time..and have started one...on some website that I forgot about. Also, I'm avoiding all the work I have to do..so why not. Basically I am sitting here watching some stupid eating disorder special on E.. and yes..this is going to be a weight loss/obsessed with being thin/somewhat pro-ana/mia blog. sigh. This tv show is totally triggering.

so some stats:
5'2
Just turned 20
cw:123 lbs
hw: 128lbs
lw:110
gw: >105

I've been trying to get to 110 again for a year.. and keep self-sabatoging.
I think I have ruined my metabolism somewhat. highly inconvenient.
I've read a lot of the usual pro-ana blogs.. and dying to be thin was one of them.. Does anyone else think brittany murphy was the maker of that blog or is it just me?

So starting today I'm totally done with the bullshit, feeling largely obese and totally sad about my weight.
I'm also highly annoyed at the massive amount of people who I have to interact with and need some sort of obsessive distraction.

So I shall log my weight on here everyday until my goal weight.

As of today my weight is 123-124 lbs.
By this time next week (exactly 7 days) my goal is to be under 120 lbs. I really wanna get the fuck out of the 120's. They totally freak me out.

Plan: DRINK WATER LIKE A FISH.
Mon: fruits and vegetables only
Tue: Fast
Wed: under 1200 cals
Thurs: fruits and vegetables only
Fri: fast
Sat: 1200 cals
Sun: 1200 cals

exercise: aiming to do weight training to maintain muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment