Thursday, November 25, 2010

Robot Chicken

is quite lol-worthy.

I had to come back and write a post not related to weight so here goes:

I LOVED harry potter. I love going to a packed movie theatre and watching a movie.. the collective emotions everyone in the audience feels makes the movie so much better!

I forgot how depressing the first half of the book was though.. I definately cried at the end. (I cried after I watched Toy Story 3 this week too.)

hmm ..Oh and Despicable Me was hilarious.

I have so much to do but I feel really lazy all the time. Where is the productive gene I should probably possess?

I have a boyfriend.
I have a boyfriend and he is very nice.
I have a boyfriend and he is very nice but I don't love him.

I'm confused about the path that I should pursue.

2 comments:

  1. I cried at the end of Toy Story 3, so no worries!!!

    And I'm sorry about the confusion. I don't know much about guys, but maybe you should talk to him? Or just ride it out for a few weeks and see if anything becomes clear?

    What does your instinct tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we ended it. It wasn't fair to him :(

    ReplyDelete